Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
Information technology is critical in running a business. When there is a power outage, a system failure, a virus, or worse…a fire, flooding, earthquake or robbery…it is thousands if not millions of dollars lost everyday the systems are down. According to a Harris Interactive survey, 54% of executives from Fortune 1000 companies admitted to having a technology disruption because they weren’t adequately prepared. And a 2005 survey conduced by KPMG Risk Advisory Services reported 43% of businesses damaged in a disaster close for good.
Organizations need to be proactive and have a coordinated recovery strategy for IT systems, application, operations, and data to ensure that the whole end-to-end business process can continue should a serious incident occur.
Keptos works with you to:
- Conduct a Business Impact Analysis
- Perform a Risk Assessment for each of the IT Services.
- Evaluate the options for recovery
- Produce the Contingency Plan
- Test and exercise the plan
- Train the personnel
- Maintain the plan by testing it on a regular basis
For additional information on Disaster Recovery Planning, please